Come ashore and discover the natural attraction of Quinte West.Plan trip to Trenton with our itinerary maker to find out where to go and what to do.
The premium 374-slip Trent Port Marina is the ideal home port and stop point for boaters navigating the Bay of Quinte & Trent-Severn Waterway. It offers the ultimate gateway to an abundance of Quinte West and regional Bay of Quinte entertainment, sights and attractions.
Discover Downtown Trenton, just a short stroll from the marina to experience a unique selection of dining and retail offerings, groceries/supplies, LCBO, Farmers’ Market, events & entertainment.
At the Trent Port Marina enjoy:
• Floating docks with gated entry and deep draft capabilities
• 374 transient & seasonal slips accommodating boats to 100 ft.
• 30 & 50 amp service, water & free WiFi
• Competitive fuel/diesel & pump out
• “Boaters Only” lounge, high-end shower pods, business centre & free laundry facilities
• Deepwater launch ramp onsite; demasting, winter storage, crane & lift available nearby
• Within walking distance of great dining, shopping, groceries/provisions, sights and attractions in downtown Trenton
• Other benefits: On-site parking, canteen, ice, green space, BBQ’s, covered seating patio, beach area, pet friendly, event facilities, luggage carts & golf cart shuttle service
• CBSA marine port of entry
• Clean Marine 5 Anchor Certification
• Gathering Hall overlooking the Bay of Quinte
Craig Carter, Marina Manager
613.392.2841 ext.7100, 1.866.485.2841
VHF Channel: 68
GPS Coordinates: 44.098114, -77.573739
Visit the marina website at www.trentportmarina.ca for slip fees, reservations and other facility information.
Create an itinerary including Trent Port Museum
Trent Port Museum reviews
This is a very good visit for those interested in local history and a good lunch (tax free) There is paid parking which is the only downside. The city should provide a few free places for visitors to.... more »
Love going thru and looking at the old pics,,Have stopped by for a nice lunch or bbq during the summer Drop bye may you can contribute some facts on local history of your family or event more »
Great place for peace and quiet walking.
Plan your trip to Trenton
Compose it!Your own itinerary for your car vacation, beach vacation, city trip, any near or distant journey ... ready within 10 minutes.
Customize it.Refine your plan. We find the best routes and opportunities.
Book it.Choose from the best accommodations (Expedia, AirBnB), airlines and activities, by yourself or share with travel professionals for the utmost experience. Up to 50% discount!
Do it yourself.Or share your plan with travel professionals for a customized trip
Popular things to do in Trenton
Side trips from Trenton
Nearby attractions in Trenton
Trips to Trent Port Museum by other users
14 days in Ontario BY A USER FROM NIGERIA Ottawa Picton Trenton 6 days in Trenton BY A USER FROM CANADA Trenton Greenbelt Conservation Area Trent Port Museum FAB 4 Market 7 days in Trenton BY A USER FROM CANADA Trenton Greenbelt Conservation Area Trent Port Museum FAB 4 Market 21 days in Trenton & Port Severn BY A USER FROM CANADA Trenton Port Severn 29 days in Cobourg BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Spas Cobourg Farmers' Market Cobourg Museum Foundation 35 days in Wellington BY A USER FROM CANADA Casa-Dea Estates Winery Norman Hardie Winery and Vineyard Sandbanks Estate Winery